Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Redecorated Kitchen Cupboards

Happy summer everyone!  I know that summer is my favorite time of year because it means that our days are long and there is a lot of sunlight and I honestly can say that I really don't mind the heat.  It really is all about the sunshine for me.  :)  One of my favorite holidays is in July...yep, July 4th.  I love going to firework displays, watching our local 4th of July parade and having cookouts with family and friends.  Of course on the farm it also means wheat harvest and baling straw in the heat.  Even with that there is nothing like coming home and being able to have a glass of fresh, ice cold lemonade and sitting in our rocking chairs.

Now that school is out and our summer vacation has begun, I have been diligently trying to find a full time job with benefits.  For now, I don't know where this path may lead, but I have told God that where He leads I will follow.  The unknown can be really difficult and scary, especially when you are paying out of pocket for health insurance and your budget has really tightened up.  So for now my days are full of prayer, spending hours on the computer job hunting and a little decorating or in some cases redecorating.  My motto right now is "seeing the joy in the journey." 

Recently I wanted to redecorate the top of my cupboards in my kitchen since I have a couple of small collections started with scales, small crocks and lanterns.  Most of my small crocks and lanterns were inherited from my grandma and I feel so blessed to be able to have the space to display them.  Since I didn't take any before photos, I will leave you with my finished pictures.  I am really enjoying how it turned out, especially being able to display my small collections together. 


Until next time, have a very blessed day everyone!  Enjoy the sunshine and the warm weather. 

Blessings and Hugs,
Stacey

7 comments:

Dawn said...

What a lovely display of your family treasures. A perfect spot!
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love to see your collections! I hope now that your on "Vacation" that you will post more often!!!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Looks great, Stacey! I wish I had the kind of cabinets that you can sit things on. My has wall above it...a furdown I think it's called?

Could you tell me how you got this font on your blog? I can't get it to work on mine! You can email me if you'd like.

Have a great rest of the week! :)
Tammy

Buttercup said...

Your collections look great and I am so happy to see you posting. I am keeping your job in my prayers!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Dear blog friends,
I am trying to put together a bloggers board.
This board would contain the name of the blog, the first name of the author ( last name, if you allow ) and birthday-- month and day only.
Once I get this put together, I will email to all participants.
If you know of others who would like to be listed, please give them my email address so I can add them.
I just think it would be handy to know when our friends birthdays are so we can send them our best wishes.
Those of you who have not yet sent me your address, please do. These will not be part of the blog board, but for my own personal address book. I like to send cards now and then.
lindanuts@yahoo.com

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Very nice collections and even sweeter that most of them came from your grandma. I love family heirlooms, so very special!

Best wishes on the job search. I hope all is well.

Anonymous said...


The antients used Christinaity to initiate the "Beginnning of The End". Along the way they used it to initiate other tools which they will use to further mankind into decay and towards the Apoocalypse:::USA, "democracy", capitalism/corporations.
Of the tools they have used, religious, political, economic, social is by far the most damaging and seems reserved for those who have experienced each tactic:::
The god's social tool promoted moral decay, whether sexual, behavioral, professional, etc. It created an enviornment where indecency is the norm.

The dogs are dead.
And they're still incurring evil from their prior life(ves).
Junior Seau is a good example::The real, a 20-something in her next life, making progress, so the gods allow her clone host fake to committ suicide, allowing her off the hook incurring evil in her prior life. AND close the restaurant, her legacy in capitalism.
Al Davis should be so lucky.
The antient's leaders, politicians, celebrities, corporate executives, scientists/professionals are clone host fakes, fresh out of high school who woudln't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Without the gods doing their jobs THROUGH THEM they'd only be good for playing with themselves.

Because of their use of clone host fakes the gods have created a blameless society where nobody takes responsibility for the destruction which has occurred.
The BODs, CEOs and wealthy are fakes fresh out of high school, the gods no longer push anyone into it and instead used temptation, and the result is devistation the gods won't "make up" to the disfavored anymore.

There was a very real perception that bi-racial was much worse for the white than it was for the person of color. The liberal culture, which was designed and promoted with the god's tools to achieve their Apocalyptic goals, screamed racism when there was a very reasonable explanation for this reality::::
In this white punishment known as the United States the person of color has already adopted the disfavors/temptations intended for another race. But by associating/mating with a person of color the white is newly adopting the disfavors of another culture.
And this is the reason why people of color are not welcome in the United States. The gods control everything:::The perception they want to create, the thoughts they want you to have.
People of color can't recover from absorbing the temptations from two cultures. And why they become more and more like so many blacks in America:::Veterans at absorbing the temptations of two cultures.
To further illustrate this is why California's educational system/funding was ranked #1 when California was white:::Education being the basis of the affluent economic system. Now even public higher education has become unaffordable.

The gods behave monsterously in the course of managing Planet Earth, matching our decay, but they demand people be good if you are to have a chance to ascend as a child in a future life.
Not only is doing the right things important (praying, attoning for your sins, thinking the right way:::accepting humility, modesty, vulnerability), so is avoiding the wrong things important as well:::"Go and sin no more".
You NEED active parents who share wisdom to have a real chance to ascend into heaven in a future life, and you MUST be a good parent as well to have that opportunity in your next life.

stop bothering me and I will stop this.