Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Love Autumn!

Yes, I know that it has been a terribly long time since my last post. Uh huh, May 21st, I believe. Well, the only reason or answer that I have as to why it has been so long is that I have been really busy! I know what you are all thinking, aren't' we all Stacey. With me, when I get extremely busy, like I have been for the last several months, the computer and blogging end up on the bottom of my priority list. If you would like to read all about the happenings over these last few months, then I invite you to go over to my reilly farm wife blog and find out. :)

With my apology being given, I hope that you will come back and see me often. Yes, I have had the chance to go and pick up many neat items at the TS, garage sales and auctions. So, in the near future I hope to be able to take pictures of these items and then post them.

Fall is my favorite season for many reasons. First and foremost I love harvest and what farmgirl doesn't like to be on a tractor! Whew how I love, love, love it!!! Second, I love prim decorating and the colors that the season brings. Third, well, it means back to school time again and as a teacher, I can say that, yes, I do get anxiuos around that time too. Well, with that in mind, I thought that after I took about 40 pictures today around the outside of my home that I would share some of them with you. Thankfully the wind has not been too damaging on my things, seeing how it was blowing at 40 miles an hour last night! Without further delay, here are some pictures from around our farmstead. Enjoy!










Happy Fall Y'all!!! I hope that you enjoyed the pictures that I had to share. No, I do not have much done in my home, but I will be sure to post pictures when I get that all finished as well. Usually I am done with putting up Halloween decorations, but this year I am going to be lucky to get up my fall decor by the middle of October. Thanks for stopping by and come back soon. Until next time, have a blessed day!

Perfect prims and blessings,

Stacey

7 comments:

Janene said...

I was just thinking about you...Thought Lisa would come up and visit you and we all can get together.
I love your Fall decor outside. Very festive!
Looking forward to seeing all of your goodies that you picked up over the summer!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Love your photos! Love your Est sign on the door! Too cute!

Farm Field Primitives said...

Welcome back. Your fall things look very nice. I'm sure the tractors around you are quite busy now. DH finally started beans last week. He is used to the last few falls where he started way earlier. Needless to say, he was chomping at the bit to get going. Now, if the weather just holds off for a few weeks, everyone can get done before the snow flies. Take care. Can't wait to see your goodies.
~Melissa~

Lisa said...

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO - OMGosh, I have missed seeing you on here!!!! I just told Janene that we so need to come up and visit before snow starts falling (lol). How the heck are ya? Wow, I am so excited to see you back in blogland and yes I have missed ya tremendously!! Your Fall decor looks great... love it!

Hugs,
Lisa

Carmen S. said...

Awsome pics Stacey, and welcome back to the world of blog:)

Lee Hill Primitives said...

WOOOW, Yes, we missed your post and pictures. Nice Fall decor. Can't wait to see your findings!

Mandy said...

Your decorations look great! I found your blog right before your blog break, so I'm glad to see you back!